are the goals of the NCF in Northern Virginia?
- To develop a network of nurses in Northern Virginia who
listen to God and pray with expectation;
- To equip nurses with a biblical worldview which prepares
them to represent Jesus Christ in nursing education and practice;
- To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ so that others will
hear the good news of Christ's relevancy to people and issues in
- To demonstrate Christ's righteousness and justice through
teaching biblical ethical standards and advocating health care for the
poor and under served;
- and to develop leadership qualities and skills in Christian
nurses who will communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in nursing
locally, nationally and internationally.